You have to choose undergarments carefully because this is what will give the right feminine shape to your body. So, let’s begin by choosing a bra for you.
Uncomfortable and loose-fitting bras don’t make you look good. So, choose your size carefully. Your bra size will depend on whether you are using breast forms or not. So, let me first start by telling you how to pick your correct bra size when you don’t plan on using breast forms.
Your Bra Size
So, let’s begin our measurements!
• Get a measuring tape and place it under your arms. The tape would be just above your breast, right at the place where you bra strap would meet the bra.
• What number did you get? If you get an odd number, round down to the nearest even number. This number is your band size.
• Now, stand straight and place the tape around the fullest part of your bust. The tape should neither be held too loose nor too tight.
• Round up the number to the nearest inch. This number is your bust size.
• You now have a band size and a bust size. But you need a cup size. Here is how you will get this. Subtract your band size from the bust size. Check the number in the below table to get the cup size.
Difference in Inches and Centimeters Cup Size
0″-1/2″ (1.3 cm) AA
½″- 1″ (2.6 cm) A
2″ (5.1 cm) B
3″ (7.6 cm) C
4″ (10.2 cm) D
5″ (12.7 cm) DD or E
6″ (15.2 cm) DDD or F
• Now you have your cup size. But you still need you bra size. So, let’s find out your bra size. Your bra size would be the band size plus cup size. So, if your band size is 40 and your cup size is D, your bra size would be 40 D.
The size can vary depending on the different styles of bras, but this is definitely a key number that can get you started on picking a simple and comfortable bra for yourself.
Download your copy of How to Crossdress for more important crossdressing tips. Enjoy!